Monday, July 27, 2020

Psalm 120



“ Chapter 120
God is faithful. He is a God who hears our prayers. He hears our cries for help in the midst of distress and he delivers his people.
Have you ever cried out for help and felt like God did not deliver you? I have. But now that I look back at those times, I am able to see that God was working something else out in my life that I could not understand in that moment and he truly did hear my cries. Is there something stressing you out right now? Tell God about right now and ask him for help. Then wait on the Lord and trust that he does hear the prayers of his people. God loves you!”

There have been many times when I cried for help or restoration after being wronged, and I felt like God didn’t answer me. Looking back now, I see and know that he did. His answer just wasn’t what I wanted to hear at the time. But his answer was better. His will is always better than what we envision for ourselves.

We do have something stressing us out now. It is not something we are ready to talk about openly. But I am praying that God helps us with this situation. I trust in the Lord, that he will hear our prayers and will guide us. That he will reassure us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...