Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Leviticus 7

This chapter is very similar to previous chapters 3-4. It rèminds me of the detail in Exodus that God gave Moses to build the temple. No detail was spared, and often repeated. 

With the details of he offerings being repeated, did the Israelites get it right the first time they did an offering? I think of a child listening to instructions for an adult and how often they need to be repeated before the child does them right. Or an adult. How often to do we hear the details of how Christ died for us before it clicks in our head and we follow God's commands correctly?

Lord I pray that I can follow your instructions in my daily life. I know I struggle and I want to be better. Please continue to guid me and my family to you. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...