Friday, February 4, 2022

Thank You (Ephesians 6:21-24)

Ephesians 6:24 Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ in immortality.

Lord, thank you for fighting my every battle. Thank you for preparing me to stand against Jesus. Lord, I love you above all things, and I will not stop praying to you. I will not let the darkness of the world try to take away from joy. I will not let the lies and deceit from those who claim to be followers stop me from speaking the truth. I pray my love for you never dies and that I can walk everyday in your spiritual blessing. 

Help me remember to have love and compassion for all your children. Help me to love all and you love me, and as I should love myself. Help me to be patient with others in their search for you. Help me to encourage those who are lost. Help me to be the person I am called to be. Help me to be strong in my ministry of wife and mother. I want to be worthy of your callings that you have blessed me with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...