Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Philippians 4:13


I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

It is easy to become comfortable in our lifestyle, so much so that when it is yanked away, people panic. Like people who win the lottery were not used to such means, and they blow through it so quickly and are back to where they once were. Or in a worse position. Or people who are in professional sports that get paid a ridiculous amount for playing, then get hurt and can’t play, lose their contracts, and they are left with nothing (bc they spent it on that gargantuan house that nobody wants to buy). 

For those who kept God in the center of their life, they build their life around God, around his blessings, no matter how big or small those are. And they know that their success comes from God. They learn to live with what they have and don’t fear what is to come. 

I need to live without fear of what is to come. To know that God will always be there, and to be patient of His timetable. Things will happen when they need. 

Lord, thank you for always supplying me with just what I need. Thank you for this chapter in our lives. I know I will find friends when you put them in my path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...