Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Who is Watching You (Ephesians 3:1-13)

Ephesians 3:10 so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.

How amazing it is for God to want to show his angels his work on earth! Sure, they can look at any point and see death and destruction, sin and failure, weakness and doubt. But they can also see God’s work through us. They can see salvation. They can see us learn forgiveness and love. They can witness hearts being changed. The angels can learn through us. Not that we are spectacular beings, but that through the grace of God, we can learn from our failures and strive for more. The angels, as are we, are instructed by God’s wisdom. They get to see creatures made in God’s image first hand learn and use God’s wisdom. They get to see a world worth defending against the devil. 

There are others in our own lives who learn from watching us. We need to constantly be aware that someone out there is learning from us. What choices am I making? What am I allowing in my home? Am I showing kindness and compassion to all? I pray that the lessons learned lead them down the right path. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...