Friday, May 7, 2021

Our redeemer (Isaiah 43)

Isaiah 43:1b Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name: you are mine.
Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the water, I will be with you; in the rivers you shall not drown. When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned; the flames shall not consume you.

God is the one who created us. He freed us from our captor, Satan. We are precious in his eyes. No matter the challenges we come up against, and there may be many, we need to know God is by our side. 

I read this after receiving some potentially not good news in relation to our house selling. I had already decided I was not going to let Satan in by worrying about what might be. And then to read this chapter, I am reinforcing my beliefs that no matter what may come, God is with me. He has guided us through this process thus far, and will not leave us now. 

Lord, you are my redeemer. You have a path for me to take, and I know you are guiding me always. I praise you for all that you have given me, and I have faith that you will continue to guide us on this path you have set us upon. Glory be your name.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...