Thursday, September 6, 2012

Learning about me

So far, this journey has taught me a lot. I am reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, which is a great book by the way! In the first 3 chapters, I have learned so much about myself and what exactly is going on each month. Something I feel all girls/women should know by college (if not before). My mom taught me the basics of "womenhood". I took physiology in college, but obviously didn't pay that much attention. I feel like I should know all this stuff already. If you get the chance, read the book. My coworker gave me a copy. She read it years ago and loved it. It teaches the Fertility Awareness Method, which is so easy to understand.

I have been charting over a month know, and am starting to feel like I am understanding my signs. Only a few minutes a day and putting information on a chart is so easy. I wish I had been doing this earlier. My secondary signs are leaning towards high fertility in the very near future. So we will see! :-) My OPK was positive today too. If it doesn't happen this month, I will not be disappointed. I know that God already has something in store for me and it will happen when He planned for it to. I am excited about seeing all of this learning go to use. If I can accurately chart this month, than next month should be better planning.

At the same time, if it doesn't happen until next month, I wouldn't mind since I have my 10 year high school reunion coming up. I wouldn't mind having a drink with good friends reminiscing!

1 comment:

  1. I have three copies of the book. The book is a bit too granola for me but I do like quite a bit about it. I also have two copies of the Couple to Couple League manual. If you'd like me to send it to you let me know. I will say I'm not an expert but I have been using it for almost 3 1/2 years so if you would have questions their is a good chance I probably have an answer, or I can find out the answer.

    ReplyDelete

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...