Friday, April 26, 2013

Chicken tacos

So I made chicken tacos tonight and they are so good!!! I am sure there are recipes somewhere online. I know I pinned one that is similar, and only calls for chicken and salsa. I didn't have salsa, so I used what was in my pantry:

3 chicken breast fillets
1/2 packet taco seasoning
3/4 jar taco sauce
1/4 cup pureed tomatoes in sauce
tortillas

Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir. Cover and cook on low 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken once done and serve. Top with your toppings. I like cheese on mine. Sorry I don't have a picture. This went so quickly! Plus I ate mine like a burrito, so you wouldn't really have seen the chicken anyway.

I am using the leftovers to make southwestern chicken rolls tomorrow. I'll post that recipe then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...