Monday, April 8, 2013

Second trimester

So I am now in my second trimester! I'm still dealing with "morning" sickness. Last week, I ran out of my medicine on Thursday and my insurance wouldn't refill it till the 1st. So I had to deal with a terrible weekend of nausea and throwing up every day. My in-laws were up and I did my best to entertain.





Let's see about some things I've cooked lately. I cooked skillet buttermilk biscuits for breakfast last weekend. They were good. I didn't take the time to roll out the dough and cut biscuits, and I think next time I will. May help to assure the flavor is even.









On Easter, we also celebrated Jeanne's birthday early. I didn't want to have a cake because I didn't want to have the leftovers. So I made the jello parfaits, which was a great treat for Easter! Everyone loved them.

The other night, Jeanne helped me make goldfish pizza. It was so fun having her help me. The pizzas went fast! So next time I will make more.

Last night , we had lemon chicken. I made Knorr chicken rice side and steamed broccoli to go with it. I only did three chicken breasts and there were no leftovers!






Lastly, I made spasgana. It's a combination of spaghetti and lasagna. I made it tonight because I already had homemade spaghetti sauce in the freezer. I didn't have to make some tonight, otherwise we would have just had spaghetti. I'm not a fan of cooking two separate things and then putting them together to bake. Took many dishes and waste of time in my opinion.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...