Monday, May 11, 2015

Leviticus 15

Emailed Friday.

I don't have a specific verse from this chapter. I was intrigued by the woman being unclean for 14 days total once she started her period. But it makes sense to think that she would be clean right around ovulation, in time to make a baby. These 14 days she could give homage to God and pray that she may become pregnant. 

I know how hard it is personally to see the cycle come when you prayed to get pregnant. I also know how devastating it is to see the flow when you are pregnant. Our bodies are just as mysterious as God. 

I want to wish all the mommas very Happy Mother's Day. We all deserve a day of relaxation and love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...