Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Joy and Happiness (Isaiah 65)

Isaiah 65:18 There shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create; For I create Jerusalem to be a joy and it’s people to be a delight. 

Chapter 65 reminds us that if we choose to go against God’s word, if we choose not to listen, and continue to do evil in his sight, he will remove us from his plan for heaven. But for those who do follow God’s word and live by his word, they will enjoy the wonderment of eternity with God. Where there is not death but life, there is never need or want because God will have all needs and wants taken care of before they even become known. There will always be rejoicing and happiness. 

Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have bestowed on me. I praise you for all you have put in my life. Thank you for opening my eyes so I might see the goodness you want to offer me. Thank you for creating this heaven for your children to spend eternity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...