Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Proverbs 1

S: Proverbs 1:32-33 For the straying of the naive kills them,the smugness of fools destroys them.33 But whoever obeys me dwells in security,in peace, without fear of harm.” 

O: here we are told that if we obey we will be secure with God, but those who disregard His word will be lost. 

A: how often do I listen but not hear? I can listen to the message in the homily but am I really hearing what I need to? Just as it is easy to ignore what a person is saying, it is far too easy to ignore what God's word is saying. I know I don't want to be lost and want to feel secure with God. I need to do better about listening to what he is really saying. 

K: Lord, I kneel before you praying to hear what you need me to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...