Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Proverbs 3

S: Proverbs 3:27-28 Do not withhold any goods from the owner when it is in your power to act.28 Say not to your neighbor, “Go, come back tomorrow,and I will give it to you,” when all the while you have it.

O: One way to serve God is by showing kindness to our neighbor. Neighbor can be our actual next door neighbor, the guy down the street, the homeless man, etc. 

A: How often do I withhold goods when I should act? How would I feel if I knew God was withholding from me?

K: God, allow me to have mercy and grace for others as you have shown to me. Allow my heart to be opened so that I may see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...