Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Proverbs 6

S: Proverbs 6:23 For the command is a lamp, and the teaching a light,and a way to life are the reproofs that discipline,

O: God's word is a light for us to use in the world filled with darkness. Just as we use a flashlight, lamp, or fire to lead us to safety in a storm, God's word can lead us to the safety of heaven in a world where evil hides around every corner.

A: I need to trust in God's word and use it as my light. This light can not only guide me to safety, but it can also be used as a beacon to call to others who are lost. I need to use God's word as my light to help others as well as myself. 

K: Lord, I put my faith in you every day, knowing you will not lead me blindly into darkness. You are my guide in this world. I hope and pray that I can also guide others back to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...