Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Missed Blessings (1 Chronicles 18)

1 Chronicles 18:13 Thus the LORD brought David victory in all his undertakings.

In everything that David did, God made him victorious. David did not resist God. David followed God’s word, David’s heart was for the Lord. So God blessed him in return. 

There have been times in my life where I have resisted what I felt God was telling me, or what I knew was God’s plan. Thinking that I did know what was best, or I could handle the situation my way.  I didn’t always see the consequences of my errors at the time, but looking back, I can see that  if I HAD followed what I should have, certain times would have been much smoother. I can see the missed blessings I lost out on because I chose not to follow God. I hope to use these lessons to help others in difficult situations, so they can maybe make the better choice. 

Lord, thank you for continuing to guide me, even though I have chosen to not always follow your way. Thank you for the blessing you have given me and the mistakes you have helped me through. I pray to always hear your word clearly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...