Monday, March 30, 2015

Matthew 21

Good morning. I hope yall had a blessed weekend. Mine was busy and ties into the discussion  for today.

Matthew 21:16 and said to him, "Do you hear what they are saying?" Jesus said to them, "Yes; and have you never read the text, 'Out of the mouths of infants and nurslings, you have brought forth praise'?" 

The children in Jerusalem were praising Jesus because they believed. It is awesome to see a child's belief and their belief can bring a grown person to their knees. A child's innocence and faith is a blessing, and it is terrible how to world can destroy that faith. I pray daily to have the same faith as my child does.

My "nesting" has kicked in I supposed. I started spring cleaning this weekend. It will take a few weekends, but on Friday night I got the foyer done. I put in 8 hours at my job to build maternity leave on Saturday. Then yesterday I cleaned the master bathroom. I scrubbed and scrubbed. I found grime and nasties in places I didn't know existed. I feel that this is part of the fruit I am producing for God's kingdom as I try to do it willingly and without grumbling. I clean because it needs to be done and I want to show my children that hard work pays off. I want them to see service through work at home as well as good deeds outside of the home. Any aches and pains while cleaning are given up to God. My bathroom sure is shines now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...