Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Matthew 8

Matthew 8:26 He said to them, "Why are you terrified, O you of little faith?"

A violent storm erupts in the sea and the disciples are frightened enough to wake Jesus asking him to save them. When Jesus calmed the sea, they were amazed by him. 

There are times in our lives where we cry out to God to help us because we are afraid. Could it be said that at those moments we have little faith? I would have thought that because we were calling out to God knowing his power, that meant we had great faith. But I guess it could be that we should just know he will help his children. 

Lord, I pray that I always know and feel your presence so as to not be afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...