Thursday, April 23, 2015

Leviticus 4

This chapter discusses the offerings of animals for sins committed inadvertently, or with out purpose. I am glad that we no longer have to follow the rules of burning an animal for forgiveness of sins. I couldn't imagine how bad it smelled with the blood splashed on th altar. Jesus gave his life for us for our sins, and I would much rather confess my sins to a priest. 

On AirOne radio yesterday, the host presented an intriguing issue. He said he didn't want to go to heaven. Then he clarified that statement by saying he wants to go to heaven, just not yet. And then went on to say how so many of us how such a love for worldly things that we aren't ready to go to heaven today. It was such a good topic of discussion to listen to. Made me realize how many things I am letting hold me to the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...