Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful day 12

So this past weekend, I traveled to Shreveport to meet up with a good friend that I used to work with. We had such a great time. I wish we had more time together, but it's not that easy. As hard as is it to live far from family and friends, I am very thankful for my husband's job.

Shawn gets to live out his dream every day. He may not like it every day, but I know he is happy with the path he chose. Not only does he get to help people, but he can provide a good future for his family (us). He is a wonderful man and I love him. I am thankful that the people at UAMS gave him a chance to show how great he is at what he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...