Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful November

So I didn't finish my thankful days. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My little family celebrated it in Little Rock. I had a coworker come over also, because she is from up north and couldn't make it home. We had turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and cheesy potatoes. It was very good.



 I am very thankful for each and every day that I wake up. I am thankful for every person in my life. I am thankful that people have a conscience. When we have something that really touches us, and hurts our heart. So after all the hard work and dedication put into it, when the person decides to clear their conscience, it makes our every day worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...