Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful Day 3

Today I am in Shreveport to watch my brother and sister compete in a speech and debate tournament. Jeanne and I surprised them last night. So we are staying in a hotel here, which means little sleep since Jeanne thinks it is a party to have someone else in the bed.. Lol

Day 3: I am thankful for my family. I am very thankful for my parents for having the love for each other which allowed them to be our parents.
I am thanking for my siblings because they have taught me competition, love, sharing, and patience.
I am so very thankful for my husband. We have had our fair share of ups and downs in our time together, but our love has prevailed.
I am thankful for our daughter. She had helped me relearn patience and understanding. I love watching her learn new things.

I am so very thankful for taking the time to do my family geneology a few yeas ago. I can trace my family all the way back to France in the 1500's. I feel this truly allows me to be thankful for my family bc if not for this person being born back in 1545, I wouldn't be where I am today. And I know the line goes so much further back, all the way to the beginning of time. Of course I can't trace it back there, but I am still thankful for each and every person along the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...