Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful day 13

Jeanne woke up today with a 102 temperature, a runny nose, and a cough like someone who was a chain smoker for 50 years. I brought her to the doctor and she has an ear infection. Nothing good ole amoxicillin can't fix!

I am thankful for antibiotics. Well I guess medicine in general. Any all medicine (natural, synthesized, semi synthetics, etc). Humans have found ways to take care of themselves in times of illness. What an incredible thing! Yes I know God put the things on earth to allow for men to find, and the ability to learn to men themselves. And I am thankful for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...