Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 6

Sorry I am late!

On Day 6 I am thankful for our food. I am thankful that we have food to eat at every meal. I am thankful for the farmers who grow and pick the fruits and vegetable, raise the cows, chickens, pigs, etc for us to eat. I am thankful that God allows the ground to still be good enough to grow the foods we eat and grow food for the animals to eat. He still allows the rain to come and water the foods that are growing.

I try to pray at every meal to remind myself that I am very thankful to have a plate of food in front of me. I know there are lots of people that do not. I try to enjoy the meals I eat for the same reason. And I do enjoy some Cajun food!


RKCAJUNBLKC.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...