Thursday, December 4, 2014

Psalm 11

Psalm 11:4b-5 God's eyes keep careful watch; they test all peoples. The Lord tests the good and the bad...

We all face challenges in life. I don't know if they are all tests from God, but everyone has a part in life where they have to make a decision. God gave us the knowledge to choose between good and evil, right from wrong. It us up to us to make that decision. Have you ever looked back at your life at the decisions you made and wondered "what if I chose the other path?" I used to. My life would be so different if I had studied harder in college and ignored that boy and gotten into pharmacy school. I never would have had a broken engagement, shame of moving back home, never would have met my current husband and had my two beautiful children. I stopped wondering once my first was born. Because I knew the path I chose, though full of heartache, was the one I was supposed to be on. 

God is always watching our choices. Let's continue to pray that we make good ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...