Monday, December 8, 2014

Psalm 13

Psalm 13:6 I trust In your faithfulness. Grant my heart joy in your help, that I may sing of the Lord, "How good our God has been to me."

At the beginning of this psalm, the author is fearful again that God is not listening as the enemy tries to strike him. But the last vers sums up what we need to hear: we need to trust in God. He will guide us as he sees fit when he sees fit. Two of my three (well four) pregnancies were not planned. I don't like saying they eye an accident, because there was a bigger plan at hand. Regardless, I am putting my faith in God once again with this pregnancy, as I will have two under two. It will be an interesting journey, but as long as I know God is In the drivers's seat, I am ok.

I will share our Christmas card and family photo we took yesterday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...