Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Psalm 19

Psalm 19:6-7 it [the sun] comes forth like a bridegroom from his chamber, and like an athlete joyfully runs its course. From one end of the heavens it comes forth; its course runs through to the other; nothing escapes its heat. 

I don't think I have ever read a more beautiful description of the rising and setting of the sun. This is another reminder of how magnificent the earth is and the sun's journey in our daytime is another wonder God has bestowed upon us. Makes me want to go camping just so I can watch it rise and fall. Because at home, we find so many things to keep our minded occupied that I miss this experience happening. When we go camping, all those "necessary" things fall quiet and we get to be one with God and nature. Unless we rent a cabin, it will be a little while before we get to go because it has gotten too cold to sleep on the air mattress on the ground for this pregnant mama! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...