Thursday, February 19, 2015

Exodus 34

Exodus 34:6-7 "The Lord, the Lord, a merciful and gracious God, slow to anger and rich in kindness and fidelity, continuing his kindness for a thousand generations, and forgiving wickedness and sin; yet not declaring the guilty guiltless, but publishing children and grandchildren to the third and fourth generation for their father's wickedness!"

The first part of God's statement shows he is kind. These are behaviors we should try to mimic. We should be slow to anger and rich in kindness. We should be forgiving. The second part of the statement shows he does also demand respect for if we go against him, he will punish the wicked. 

God wants us to pursue a life devoted to and living for Him. I strive to go to church every weekend to be with God, and to bring my children with me. So that they may see my relationship with God. I strive to teach my children about God and Jesus, so they can develop their own relationship. I pray I am teaching them well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...