Monday, August 31, 2020

Sing a new song (Psalm 143)



Psalm 143:8 At dawn let me hear of your kindness, for in you I trust. 

David continued daily to search for God. No matter how bad the previous day ended, he always reached to God first in the morning, seeking his grace. 

In Psalm 30:5, we read, "At dusk weeping comes for the night; but at dawn there is rejoicing." Even in our darkest hour, we must know that dawn will come. Some days are hard. Though I try my best, I am not always reaching that goal. I try to show love throughout the day, but I'm not always good about it. God's love is always the same. It never changes. I need to continue to trust in his love. He will forgive my mistakes. I need to praise God each morning and listen for his answer. He will show me the path. 

Here is another of my favorite songs, Your Love Never Fails, that encompasses both these verses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...