Monday, August 24, 2020

Psalm 138


Psalm 138:3 When I cried out, you answered; you strengthened my spirit.

David had many reasons to thank God, as God saved him many times. When David was weary, God strengthened his spirit. He became stronger against the enemy, not in just a physical way.

There have been several times where I knew what I was getting into was not where I should be. Have you ever been in a situation, and felt red flags all around you? I can’t say I walked blindly into these situations, but once I was in, I wasn’t sure how to get out. I felt the wrongness creeping in, and I cried out to God. And I felt him strengthen my spirit. I was able to see the evil I was about to do. I was able to say no! This is not right, and get out. It was a long walk I was on, but I got out. You can too. Trust in God’s love. Trust that he is with you. Call out to him. Praise his name. Let him strengthen you. He loves you,  no matter what mistakes you have made. You ARE a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...