Friday, August 28, 2020

Though the path is hard... (Psalm 142)



Psalm 142:3 My spirit is faint within me, but you know my path. 

How this verse reached out to me! My friend lost two pregnancies in 2019. One was right after Valentine's day. It was very tough for her, and her spirit suffered. She was tired and weary. She was unsure of her future, if she was meant to bear another child. Then, in October, she became pregnant once more.  We all prayed hard. We trusted in God, and the doctor's that God had chosen for her. Well, this past August 3rd, my friend welcomed her baby boy! 

David fought hard for God, yet he still struggled with human issues. He was not kept from stumbling blocks in his life. But he trusted that God knew the path for him. His faith in God kept him from just completely giving up when his enemies were tracking him. Jesus trusted in God's path for him, even though he knew he would suffer. Knowing that God is with me every step of my path helps me not to be as weary, even when I feel my cross is heavy. That path may be hard, maybe even dark, he will guide me 

Lord, thank you for guiding my way, even through the darkness of this life. We are unsure of our future path, but I know that you will open the door for us. I trust that you will continue to lead us on the path that you know is best. Thy will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...