Friday, November 12, 2021

Slowing Down for Spiritual Growth (Psalm 1:6)


Psalm 1:6 Because the LORD knows the way of the just, but the way of the wicked leads to ruin

Those who follow God’s word have assuring that he knows their path and will protect them. This doesn’t mean the path will be easy. But God is there to walk with you to heaven.

This world is so broken. And it’s only getting worse. When people feel empty, they try to fill their longing with earthly things. Quick relationships, social media, gossip, just to name a few. But they aren’t fulfilled and they keep searching. When in all, God can fill that void.  If we allow God to fill our hearts, our souls, our entire beings, we will be planted by the eternal river. 

Lord, I praise your name for all the blessings I have received. I praise your name in good times and in bad, because I know you will never leave my side. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...