Thursday, November 25, 2021

Slowing Down for Spiritual Growth (Psalm 95:4)

Psalm 95:4 Whose hand holds the depths of the earth; who owns the tops of the mountains.

We are referencing the Lord, obviously. The Lord holds the depths of the earth. The Lord owns the tops of the mountains. God has created all of the earth. All parts of creation came from his hands. He made everything from the tallest mountains to the deepest pits in the earth, all the way to the core.  He made every valley and mountain on the earth and knows every one in our lives. He is walking with us in our valleys, and is ready to lift us out of our pits. He is there cheering us up our mountains and awaiting us as we shine on the tops. We should his name in every part of our lives. 

God our father created this world for us. Before he knew us, he made a wonderful, beautiful place for us to grow. How great and powerful is he! He wanted to give us this world to travel in while we clean our souls and prepare ourselves for heaven. So if we have places this beautiful on our earth, imagine how much more beautiful our heaven must be!

Lord, on this Thanksgiving day, I praise your name for all the blessings you have given me. Thank you for my life. Thank you for my family. Thank you for this new job for my husband. Thank you for our place in Hattiesburg. Thank you for my friends, for all they have done to support me. Thank you for their love and allowing me in their lives. I pray for my family, that they will hear your word. I pray for my husband's job, that it continues to provide for us. I pray that you keep your hands around our house and protect it from all disasters. I pray for my friends, for their love, and for their petitions. You are the God of all nations, of all the earth, of all creation. Let your will be done in my life. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...