Thursday, November 18, 2021

Slowing Down for Spiritual Growth (Psalm 40:4)

Psalm (40:4) Blessed the man who sets his security in the Lord, who turns not to the arrogant or to those who stray after falsehood.

It doesn’t matter the sociable stance of a person, whether poor, hated, ill, if they have a strong faith in God, the will stand in front of the rich and famous before the Lord. As we have read these last few weeks, we need to put our complete trust in God and follow his word. We can not allow ourselves to fall astray in this world’s current trends. Our security cannot lie in this world. We must remain strong in our truths and trust God will continue to light our way. 

Lord, I praise your blessings. I praise you for the light my children bring to my life. I pray for them, that they not fall into the lies of this world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...