Monday, October 17, 2022

1 Corinthians 14:33


For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

1 Corinthians 14:33

When we have not stopped to allow God to take control, but instead rushed ahead with our own mind, we can find ourselves in a mess. Those time can be confusing, especially if you did pray to God for an answer, but just didn’t wait for it. God isn’t confusing. We don’t allow ourselves to see what he is trying to show us, or hear what he is trying to say. We just want to rush on with whatever problem we have, and fix it quickly. We are our own confusion. 

If we would stop and pray, and allow ourselves to be quiet so we could hear, we would find the peace God is trying to bring us. This world is broken. The people in it have stopped taking their pain to God and are constantly confused. They turn to other people to find answers for their confusion and end up with life altering decisions. Had they just brought their pain to God, sought his help, they might find they really weren’t confused, just misguided.

Lord I thank you for bringing peace in my life when I feel anxious. I thank you for all the blessings you have given us, and I thank you for walking with me through the hard times. Please never leave my side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...