Friday, October 7, 2022

John 16:33


I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

We are told right here that we will face troubles in this world. It is not meant to be a piece of cake. If it were, we wouldn’t need this world to prepare us for heaven. But we do have to struggle to become pure. Jesus knew in this moment as he was talking to his disciples that Judas was betraying him. He knew the suffering that he was fixing to endure. He also knew that he would overcome this world, and we would too. And this should bring us peace

Lord thank you for the trials and tribulations that I have overcome. It was only because of you that I made it through them. I thank you for the lessons learned in each one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...