Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Luke 1:37


For nothing will be impossible with God. Luke 1:37

The angel told Mary she would conceive a child, and informed her how her barren cousin Elizabeth was pregnant. 

How I would be afraid to see an angel and have him tell me I would be carrying the son of God! God does great works when he sees it to be done. I had a friend several years ago who had been struggling in her life. She is single with a 3 year old, and was living 14 hours from her home. She was trying to sell her house on a short sale just so it wouldn't be foreclosed. She kept fussing about her realtor and how she (realtor) wasn't getting her house sold. She was ready to tell realtor off. Realtor asks her "What is your relationship with God?"
When my friend retold me this story, she was in tears. It seems after the many, many years of me praying, and the many many years of her struggles, her eyes have been opened. She said she will start going to church. She is back with her family now. I am hoping to hear soon that she has started looking into a church. 

Lord, you work in mysterious ways, when you think we should hear you. I am amazed at your grace and mercy. I thank you for all my blessings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...