Sunday, October 16, 2022

Ephesians 6:16


In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one. Ephesians 6:16

After all the other things are “on” us, we still need faith. Battles are coming so we need to be dressed and ready, but we also need faith. 

Even after readying our hearts, setting our feet on the path, being saved, reading the word, knowing the truth, we still need faith. We have to know that the Lord has a plan and he has perfect timing.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that I am ready and that my feet are firmly planted in You. I’m so grateful that we have Your word to read and commit to our hearts. I am grateful that You sent your son in place of my sins. I pray that I never take that for granted and that I am up daily, readying myself and holding tightly to my faith in You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...