Sunday, October 9, 2022

Hebrews 12:3


Consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12:3

There are so many times when we feel hurt by lack of something. Or that something isn’t fair. Or we feel forgotten. We forget all the sufferings Jesus took on. He had endure hate and violence. Harsh words and ignorance. He allowed people to let their sins flow on him. He went to the cross. He did all these things so that we could be free.

Lord thank you for giving your self so that I can be free. Thank you for taking on my sins. I am sorry for the times I seek pity and forget what all you have done for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...