Monday, October 10, 2022

Psalm 28:7


 The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7

We know God is a shield and can be a strength. We see him act in others lives. But we need to know he is acting in our lives too. He is OUR strength and OUR shield as well. We can get through the struggles of this world because of him. We are only here temporarily; our eternal home is heaven. We need to trust in God, follow his Word and lead others to his word. We need to hold on tight to our Biblical teachings and not bend for anyone on this planet. God is our shooed against the lies and deception, against the work of the devil. We will come to it face to face, but if we keep our hearts clear and open for God, we will not be overcome.

Lord, thank you for always being with me, in joys and sorrows. I trust in you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...