Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Hebrews 10:39


 But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls. Hebrews 10:39

In the midst of trials, there are people who will see the the darkness in front of them, and because scared. They assume God has forsaken them. They become discouraged. Like when Peter was walking on the water towards Jesus, but he became scared of the wind and began to sink. 

Then, there are those who see the darkness and know that they will get through it because of God. Their faith keeps them steady. Had Peter remained calm, he could have continued on the water to Jesus.

We mustn’t let things distract us from our path to God. We must remain faithful, even in the eye of the storm. God is in control. If we allow our feels, our failures, to take over, we will surely sink in the waters.


Lord I thank you for saving me from myself. I thank you for guiding me through my worst times. I pray you are always the lighthouse on the shore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...