Friday, January 16, 2015

Exodus 10

Good morning and happy Friday! 

Exodus 10:1-2 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have made him and his servants obdurate in order that I may perform the signs of mine among them and that you may recount to your son and grandson how ruthlessly I dealt with the Egyptians and what signs I wrought among them, so that you may know I am the Lord."

O: God used these signs not only to show Pharaoh and the Egyptians his power but to remind Moses and have him and his descendents nerve forget what God can do.

A: it has been many generations since the 10 plagues happened, and many people have forgotten or doubt. Scientists have even proven the plagues happened, yet people doubt God's power. If He wants to remind us today about his strength, I wonr what it would take to turn people's hearts back to him. 

K: Lord, I pray that the believers continue to believe without having to be shown, and that non believers will continue to look for you in their lives because it means they are looking for something. I pray that our actions can help others to wonder and plant a seed in those who are obdurate to your works. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...