Monday, January 5, 2015

Exodus 1

Good morning! I am so excited to continue our bible study journey!

S: Exodus 1:17 The midwives , however, feared God; they did not do as the king of Egypt had ordered them, but let the boys live.

O: These midwives were told by the king to kill all the boys born to the Hebrew women. Because the midwives knew the Hebrew nation belonged to God, and they feared God more than the king, they did not harm the baby boys. That is powerful faith and courage of the midwives. 

A: I wish I could think of a time that I had to choose between man's law and God's law. At the moment I. can't think of one. I will continue to ponder on this today, and hopefully provide some insight into my life this evening. 

K: I pray to be as courageous In the name of God as these midwives were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...