Monday, January 12, 2015

Exodus 6

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked on Saturday, in hopes to build up time for maternity leave later on (so I can have enough paid leave hours to not have to pay my own insurance). So my weekend feels short. My little boys is walking all over the house.

Exodus 6:5 And now I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, who the Egyptioans are treating as slaves, I am mindful of my covenant. 

O: God is always listening, and always hears his peoples' cry. How will answer their cry when and how he sees best. 

A: god's timing may make us question is he is really listening, but he is. Sometimes he doesn't feel it is time for him to step in. Maybe our trial is something we are to learn from. And maybe the answer he will give is not the one we want, but he will answer. 

K: Dear Lord, I pray you continue to hear your peoples' cry, that we still remember to call out to you in good and bad times. And I pray that those crying out know you are there and will answer them according to your will. amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...