Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Genesis 43

Genesis 43:30 With that, Joseph had to hurry out, for he was so overcome with affection for his brother that he was on the verge of tears.

Joseph had not seen his whole brother Benjamin in years, and he was so happy to see him. In previous chapter Joseph secretly wept as he heard his brothers saying in his native language how they shouldn't have wronged Joseph. Is is possible Joseph has forgiven his brothers for the wrongdoing against him? 

I couldn't imagine being away from my siblings for long. It's hard enough sometimes that it's 3 months been visits because none of us can't take off work to drive the 8 hours to see the other. I know when we song to see each other, we all rejoice, as Joseph is preparing to do when he sees Benjamin. I am always looking forward to the next time I get to see my siblings.

Lord, please keep my travels safe this holiday season as I drive back and forth across states to see my family. Please keep all of our families safe from harm. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...