Monday, November 3, 2014

Genesis 35 & 36

So sorry I didn't get to these this weekend. With Halloween Friday night, I thought I would sleep in Saturday. But Hunter had other plans. We had a busy day Saturday with a party that night. Then Hunter woke up at 215 spitting up. So yesterday was catching up on sleep. 
Chapter 35 talks of Jacob's journey home, and mentions how his mother's nurse as well as his wife Rachel both died along the way. And when they got back to Mamre, his father Issac died. But at least he got back in time for that. Chpster 36 talks of Esau's descendants. His first wife listed is Adah. Neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...