Monday, November 17, 2014

Genesis 46

Good morning everyone, I hope y'all had a great weekend.

In this chapter, we see great response to God "Here I am!" Jacob eagerly responded to God's calling. Are we doing the same thing? Or do we hide from God when he calls? I would love to say I always answer him, saying "here I am" but that would be a lie. There are times, like a child, I pretend not to hear him. And then I fear if keep doing that, will I never hear him call me again?

We should always be listening to we can rightly respond. I am the first to say I am needing to work on that. And I think this advent season is a great time to start. I am not sure if how yet, but I will.

Lord, please keep my heart and ears open to always hear your call. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...