Monday, November 24, 2014

Psalm 3

Psalm 3:5-6 Whenever I cried out to The Lord, I was answered from the holy mountain. Whenever I lay down and slept, The Lord preserved me to rise again.

This person writes of thousands of men who are against him, but he continuously prays to God, and God protects him. 

In our darkest hour, we need to remember God is near. When all hope seems lost, we must turn to God. It would be great if we turned to God in all our good times as well, but we shouldn't think we are ever alone in situations. 

Lord, I pray that you shield me from this who want to harm me. I seek shelter in you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...