Saturday, November 29, 2014

Psalm 7

Psalm 7:9 O Lord, judge of the nations. Grant me justice, Lord, for I am blameless, free of any guilt.

I guess it's just the mood I woke in this morning, but here again I wonder if this person is truly innocent. Maybe they are, but I know when children try to get out of punishment, they try the put the blame on someone or something else. And even we as adults will do that. But as I remind my child (yes I have two currently, but the baby is still blameless in my eyes), God is watching and He knows what really happened. It usually works to get my 4 year old to be honest. I bet if we adults kept that in the back of our mind, we might be a little more honest also. I know I sure would be. I may need to keep this verse at my desk to remind me not to think I am blameless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...