Monday, September 22, 2014

1 John 5

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever possess the Son has life; whoever does not possess the Son of God does not have life.
This is another message John proclaims a lot in this book. If you believe, profess, and walk with Jesus, we are with him. We make this choice. We choose daily to be with Jesus. I'm not sure why anyone would choose otherwise. I find since I have started my walk with Jesus, and truly devoting myself, I am happier. My husband can tell. My children can tell. There is less arguing, less hostility, less frustrations. I pray that each and every day I make the conscious and subconscious choice to be with Jesus. And I pray that hat you do to. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...