Thursday, September 4, 2014

Esther 2

S: Esther 2:20 (NABRE)

"Esther had not made known her kindred or her people, as Mordecai had commanded her, for Esther obeyed Mordecai just as when she was brought up by him."

O: this obedience meant a lot to Esther and Mordecai. If Esther was not obedient, and let it be known who her people were, she and her whole family could have been killed.

A: Her obedience to her uncle is just as obedience to a parent should be. Just as out obedience to God should be. I want to be obedient to God that way. I know I need to work on that.

P: Dear God, I want to be obedient to you as Esther was. I want to be patient and listen and understand what obedience means. I want to follow your will immediately each day. Open my heart to the possibilities. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...